Skip to main content

A FOOL IN LOVE

Sitting in dark lonely room,
trying to recall her pretty face
lost in love’s embrace.

when i first talked to her
things were easy and feel so right
she graced me with her beautiful smile.

i was floating on air flying high
thought that i would never fall
but then suddenly hit the wall.

she left me all alone
under these empty skies
with a pain deep inside my lonely heart.

The cold hard pain killed my spirit of love
now i walk in the street lonely at night
looking at the flashes of light passing by.

oh my sweet lover
who feels not the same as i do for her
but that is her right.

wish I’d kept my feelings to myself
everything in life was so good
then
i had to ruin it like a fool,
A fool in love…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNFAIR LIFE

I have grown way too lonely   wounded my pride  i cry out to the heavens  pain please let me be  or death come make me your bride  i know no answers  no cure for this pain  please stop my crying tears fallin like Rain and set this pain free For i can feel nothing but empty despair tired of endings life is unfair...

True Self

I really don't wana live this way, finding meaning in the every word i say. I don't wana keep any secrets, letting go all my past regrets. I don't wana stay 'high' any longer, i know it won't make me stronger. I don't want to feel this emptiness inside of me , coz everyday i feel like its killing me. I don't want to hate anyone, just want to give all my love to someone. I don't want to see anything from my eyes, seeing everything my heart cries. I just want to be all alone inside myself, the time has come to know the "true" self.