Skip to main content

Mother

Oh Mother it was so nice in your womb,
when i was so cozy, pure & so innocent..

Didn't know the single thing,
about the world so cruel..

Sleeping dreaming & dancing
in the world of my own..

I then born into this world,
like a sweetest child of the God..

I cried, almost died,
but somehow i survived..

Then i saw this world,
saw the hate overtaking the love..

Now i want to go back
from where i came from..

It was so quite & so good
i survived there without any food..

Plz give me all your pain mother,
so that no one will there be to bother!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNFAIR LIFE

I have grown way too lonely   wounded my pride  i cry out to the heavens  pain please let me be  or death come make me your bride  i know no answers  no cure for this pain  please stop my crying tears fallin like Rain and set this pain free For i can feel nothing but empty despair tired of endings life is unfair...

True Self

I really don't wana live this way, finding meaning in the every word i say. I don't wana keep any secrets, letting go all my past regrets. I don't wana stay 'high' any longer, i know it won't make me stronger. I don't want to feel this emptiness inside of me , coz everyday i feel like its killing me. I don't want to hate anyone, just want to give all my love to someone. I don't want to see anything from my eyes, seeing everything my heart cries. I just want to be all alone inside myself, the time has come to know the "true" self.

BEING A BIKER

Being a biker means   not going with the normal flow or moving slow. Being a biker means enjoying the freedom forgetting the daily boredom. Being a biker means riding in the rain and smiling again. Being a biker means feeling the passion it brings and hearing the wind sings. Being a biker means not acting like a poser but riding hard your motor. Being a biker is more then words and acts Being a biker is in the soul. Being a biker depends not on a ride it is a state of mind. For me, Being a biker means flying down to somewhere I've never been, and for that i thank God that I was born with Biker Blood in me.