Skip to main content

FADE AWAY

Can't think a reason for living this life anymore,
Don't know if I can drag it furthermore.
All the things that i believed in are just an illusion,
Want to breakaway from this sweet delusion.

Thought that the sky was bluer,
And the stars were brighter.
But all I hear and see is a lie,
Ppl don't know how it feel to die.

The voices in my head keep getting loud,
I want to die without any sound.
There is no path to travel,
All I can see is not road but only gravel.

I don't like what I want to be,
I just like to be what I used to be.
There is no thing that I believe in,
There is no place that I can live in.

Never believed in the places called heaven and hell,
I know these are just words for that you fell.
People moving like pieces of dead meat,
Slautering each other thinking its some kind of feat.

Running behind the lost hopes and broken dreams,
Living in this turmoil with the distant screams.
Can't explain why I keep living day after day,
I know I'll fade away someday....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNFAIR LIFE

I have grown way too lonely   wounded my pride  i cry out to the heavens  pain please let me be  or death come make me your bride  i know no answers  no cure for this pain  please stop my crying tears fallin like Rain and set this pain free For i can feel nothing but empty despair tired of endings life is unfair...

A FOOL IN LOVE

Sitting in dark lonely room, trying to recall her pretty face lost in love’s embrace. when i first talked to her things were easy and feel so right she graced me with her beautiful smile. i was floating on air flying high thought that i would never fall but then suddenly hit the wall. she left me all alone under these empty skies with a pain deep inside my lonely heart. The cold hard pain killed my spirit of love now i walk in the street lonely at night looking at the flashes of light passing by. oh my sweet lover who feels not the same as i do for her but that is her right. wish I’d kept my feelings to myself everything in life was so good then i had to ruin it like a fool, A fool in love…

True Self

I really don't wana live this way, finding meaning in the every word i say. I don't wana keep any secrets, letting go all my past regrets. I don't wana stay 'high' any longer, i know it won't make me stronger. I don't want to feel this emptiness inside of me , coz everyday i feel like its killing me. I don't want to hate anyone, just want to give all my love to someone. I don't want to see anything from my eyes, seeing everything my heart cries. I just want to be all alone inside myself, the time has come to know the "true" self.